Woodland Park Zoo Blog Train


Woodland Park Zoo Blog Train

Welcome to my blog! My blog is the engine on this blog train.
If you make all the stops on the train, you will have received 10 brag book pages, a free alpha, and a coupon for 40% off your purchase at my store @ Gingerscraps.

If you get lost head back here, I have the map!
The free alpha you will be downloading is from my kit, Woodland Park Zoo - with matching glitter styles available for all programs.





Now, here's my portion of the blog train, a coordinating alpha for Woodland Park Zoo
LINK EXPIRED

While you're waiting for these to download, why not head over to my store and check out other items available as well as some freebies!

Next head over to Sharon's blog and pick up your next zoo freebie!


Blog Train Map:

Abby –   – (July 24, 2009 at 6:31 AM)  

Thank you for the freebie!

JaneAgain  – (July 24, 2009 at 8:47 AM)  

Hey, I'm on here! Yay! Love the alpha. Thanks for the freebie. :)

Mommy Spice  – (July 24, 2009 at 3:32 PM)  

Thank you for the alpha!!! I love that kit! :D

Anonymous –   – (July 25, 2009 at 6:03 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 17 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Mungo  – (July 25, 2009 at 11:54 AM)  

A gorgeous alpha and the kit also, thank you

sweethussie –   – (August 4, 2009 at 5:08 PM)  

Thanks I think I have them all, they came in really handy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP