Keeping it Real: Stockpiling

Julie from Gingerscraps has a novel idea. We all love to see the beautiful crafts, home makeovers, decorating ideas and other artsy projects, inspiring our next idea. Those photos seem to be straight out of a magazine. However, we never see the messy side. The messy side of being a housewife or mother. In Julie's post she talks about her struggle with never ending laundry. I actually LOVE to do laundry. It's the only chore in the house where my OCD completely takes over in sorting and organizing piles of clothing. The hubs volunteers to do the dishwasher most of the time (I can't stand touching dirty dishes, ewww), as well as vacuuming (that's his favorite chore) and taking out the garbage. Our biggest problem? We're running out of space. I am not the one to pack rat at all. I once moved from a 2 bedroom house in Spokane to an apartment in Seattle without anything more than a suitcase full of clothes (granted I was moving in with my husband to be and didn't need much but I had no attachments to the material things I owned). The rest was donated, given away, or trashed. I like living with less. It's not uncommon for me to do a total clean out and just rid the clutter that seems to make it's way into our home. We're already living in tight quarters and since we started extreme couponing stockpiling in preparation for the new baby, I can't figure out where the heck to put it all. This is a photo of my counter from the last few days. I am still struggling to find a spot for a portion of our latest grocery haul. Thankfully I was able to get the cold items in the fridge and freezer and some items into the cupboards, but oh my, I'm in a pickle for the rest of it - and the several boxes of cereal aren't even in this photo!


What's your "Keeping it Real" moment? Head over to Julie's blog and Link Up!

Jodi  – (May 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM)  

Glad that show is helping someone! I love your piles of food. We don't have much space in our kitchen so our food is stored on a book shelf so we can't stock pile.

Unknown  – (February 11, 2014 at 11:24 PM)  

Great article….!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept. I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target! Thanks for all of your time & work. Hope you always write this blog.
HealthCare CPA

securitysystemideatechnosolutions  – (March 6, 2014 at 2:13 AM)  

Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I can understand your hard work.
LOOSE NOTE COUNTING MACHINE in bhubaneswar

Unknown  – (December 3, 2014 at 11:24 PM)  

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
Bulk SMS Software provider in rourkela, Premium Sms Provider In rourkela

Unknown  – (May 13, 2015 at 4:52 AM)  

Just search on google and you can easily find best company.
magento development company in London

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP