Tuesday Trivia Winner!!

I'm so excited!! I got the most entries that I've ever gotten from Tuesday Trivia!
The answers were:
1. Monsters Inc.
2. Cars
3. Finding Nemo
4. The Incredibles
5. Ratatouille
And they are all Dinsey Pixar Movies
7 of you responded with the correct answers! These 7 were:
1. belle
2. Jane
3. Jennifer
4. Jodie
5. Lorry
6. Kristin
7. Sandra
After a run through random.org the winner is #6! Congrats Kristin!! Watch your email for your $2 Gift Card code!

Marie  – (July 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM)  

Yay!! congrats winner!! You guys are awesome!

blah  – (July 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM)  

I knew those without even searching!! What kind of /adult/ am I?? lol. I didn't enter though, I would feel weird entering in all the time since I won once. =o\

Unknown  – (July 2, 2009 at 12:27 PM)  

Sica - You can totally enter all the time :)

Congrats Kristen!!!

Kristin  – (July 2, 2009 at 12:36 PM)  

Thanks Misty!! I wanted to get the 5 o'clock Alpha to go with the kit. :) Thank You!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP