Tuesday Trivia

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
For Todays Tuesday Trivia everyone will win a $2.00 Gift Card to Misty’s Shop and One Lucky Winner will win the Add on kit I made to go with Misty’s “Woodland Park Zoo” kit! (and if you haven’t picked up the bragbook pages from our blog train…they are still available on our blogs until Friday!)
For today’s challenge we’re going to do a complete the lyric challenge! I’ll give you the lyric and you just have to fill in the blank! This song comes from my daughters favorite Disney Popstar Miley Cyrus.
"There's always gonna be another mountain
_’_ _____ ____ ____ ____ __ ____
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb"
Okay…now that you have the question here’s the rules! Please email your guesses to christiedawn@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PST, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EST) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win Misty’s “It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere kit” (yes..the whole kit)!! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP