Fresh Baked Wednesday!



New products, a weekend challenge winner, another contest, and a freebie!

First up, I have a word art pack for you! This one is called A Woman's Dictionary and features 4 different lovely words and definitions according to women. Check them out here!



You can purchase it for only $2.00 in the Gingerscraps store beginning Wednesday 7/22.

I am getting so close to having that camping kit available for you! Release date should be next week if all goes well :)

Now, I am going to announce the winner of this weekend's challenge. The winner is....
HEATHER!! Christie Dawn will be PM'ing you with a link to the add-on kit, as well as the $2 GC to the rest of our participants. Thanks for your LOs ladies!! I hope to see you at next weekend's challenge!

Now I want to tell you about another challenge. Little Miss JaneAgain at Little Red Scraps is holding a contest for a $2 GC to my store. How Sweet of her! Just head over to her blog and check it out!

And for being so patient throughout this blog, I am handing out a sweet freebie! It's a sample word art from my Woman's Dictionary Series. You get one word art in 8 colors plus black!


Anonymous –   – (July 22, 2009 at 6:15 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

JaneAgain  – (July 22, 2009 at 11:56 AM)  

Hey thanks for the word art! And the plug! Since I didn't win the add-on, maybe I'll have to make my own! ;)

Mommy Spice  – (July 22, 2009 at 3:45 PM)  

Thank you for the freebie!!!! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP