Tuesday Trivia Time...

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
I am a HUGE Harry Potter Fan…and I am getting so excited about the new movie coming out this month! So for this Tuesday Trivia... I would like for you to give me the name of ALL SEVEN of the Harry Potter Books in the right order! (how easy is this?? All you have to do is google it!) And you’ll be entered to win a $2 gift card to Misty’s Shop! Come on…lets get more entries than we did last week!
Okay…now here’s the rules! Please email your guesses to christiedawn@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PDT, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win a $2 gift card to Misty’s Shop! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!)

JaneAgain –   – (July 7, 2009 at 8:25 AM)  

I emailed my list! Thanks. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP