Tuesday Trivia Winner!!

Hey ladies sooo sorry I forgot to do this earlier! I've been scrubbin' the house down from top to bottom today! So these were the answers from the tuesday trivia:
Pirates Movies:
1. Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Dead Man's Chest
3. At World's End
And the Three Actors:
Johnny Depp
Orlando Bloom
Keira Knightley
And Oddly enough I had only three girls answer the trivia! These girls were:
daphne
Kristin
Jodie
After a run through random.org...DAPHNE you're the winner! You won Misty's new alpha set! The rest of you girls get a 40% off code to Misty's shop!! I will e-mail you your codes as soon as I get them!! I promise I won't forget! :)

BriannasScrapper  – (July 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM)  

yeah me!!! thanks - the alpha is awesome!
-- daphne

jmutchler  – (July 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM)  

dang...with only three people i can't win it! arghhhh....

jmutchler  – (July 17, 2009 at 5:40 PM)  

my email is jmutch@tampabay.rr.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP