It's Tuesday Trivia Time!!

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
For Tuesday Trivia everyone will win a set of 4 brag book pages created by me from Misty’s “It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere kit!” And one lucky winner will win the whole kit!
For today’s challenge we’re going to do a complete the lyric challenge! I’ll give you the lyric and you just have to fill in the blank! This song comes from the band Good Charlotte.
Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
___’_ ____ _______, ___’__ ___ ____ ______
Don't stop searching, it's not over
Hold on
Okay…now that you have the list here’s the rules! Please email your guesses to christiedawn@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PST, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EST) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win Misty’s “It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere kit” (yes..the whole kit)!! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!)

Lorry  – (July 21, 2009 at 12:43 AM)  

Aww, I already have the kit….

JaneAgain  – (July 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM)  

I didn't enter, because I already have the kit, and don't use quick pages. BUT, I did blog about you on my NEW blog! I see you have my blinkie...thanks!

Angie  – (July 21, 2009 at 5:13 PM)  

Oh cool!! Thanks I emailed mine in!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP