Weekend Challenge!!!


It's that time again! The end of the week means it's time for the mini weekend challenge and we've added a little twist for you all this week, I know you'll love it!!!

You don't have to win the weekend challenge to walk away a winner! The winner this weekend will receive Christie's add on kit to It's 5 o'clock Somewhere -


and each participant who submits an entry will also win a $2 gift certificate to Misty's store so get scrapping and submit those LO's!!!

Here's this weekend's challenge:
Create a LO using any 1 Misty O'Brien paper (anyway you choose), any 2 Misty O'Brien elements (from any kit you'd like) and a Misty O'Brien alpha (check out her Gingerscraps store for a couple freebies that just might help you out!!!)

Links to LO's must be posted by Sunday 9pm PDT to be entered and the winner will be announced on Tuesday by Christie! What could be better than and a coupon to Misty's store?? You gotta win to get both so get scrapping and let's see those LO's!!! Have a great weekend!

JaneAgain –   – (July 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM)  

I'm so excited! I love It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!

Lorry  – (July 18, 2009 at 9:33 AM)  

Woohoo! Here's mine
http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6736

BriannasScrapper  – (July 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

here's mine! i used it's 5 o'clock somewhere (i recolored the paper) and i used the alpha in the pink spotlight

http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6737

Heather  – (July 18, 2009 at 11:39 PM)  

Sounds fun. Maybe I can play along too. Hope I can make by Sunday:)

JaneAgain  – (July 19, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

I have my eye on that extra alpha for this kit, lol. Of course, I really hope I win that alpha. Christie Dawn did a great job on it.

Here's my link. (It's for the template challenge at Gingerscraps, too). I even blogged about you! :D

http://littleredscraps.blogspot.com/

Heather  – (July 19, 2009 at 8:12 PM)  

I loved the colors in the Splash of Spring alpha! It was my inspiration for my first Half Marathon page. Thanks Misty.

Here is my lin;
http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6815

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP