GingerScraps Weekend

** If you are here for the Independence Day blog train, please scroll down**

Lots of things going on this weekend at GingerScraps:
- We have a HUGE Independence Day blog train filled with tons of paper, elements, glitters, QPs, etc. Go to the GingerScraps blog to start!

- Don't forget to sign up GingerScraps Scrapping Survivor. It promises to be lots of fun. Click on the flier to go sign up!

- We're still continuing with our daily Speed Scraps through the month of July with two more this weekend.
* Saturday's speed scrap will be hosted by Jillian at 11 am PDT/ 12 pm MDT/ 1 pm CDT/ 2 pm EDT
* Sunday's speed scrap will be hosted by me at 6 pm PDT/ 7 pm MDT/ 8 pm CDT/ 9 pm EDT. Check out the participation prize preview. Join me for my next speed scrap in two weeks and you'll receive two more matching Woodland Park Zoo brag book pages too! Please join me on SUnday so I'm not talking to myself in the forum- lol!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP