Tuesday Trivia!

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
This week one lucky person will win a $5.00 giftcard to Misty’s Store! And everyone that plays along will get a $1 giftcard to Misty’s Store at Stuff to Scrap!

So for today I just want you to finish this lyric from a song by Natalie Grant…

“It's like the sun is shining when the rain is pouring down
It's like my soul is flying though my feet are on the ground
So take this heart of mine _____’_ __ _____
I'm in better hands now."

Okay…now here’s what you gotta do!! Please email your guesses to yankeeprincess@hotmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CDT tonight to get your answers to me (10 pm PDT, 11 pm MDT, 12 am CDT, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win the add on kit! So get to guessing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP