Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
This week one lucky person will win $5.00 gift card for her store at Stuff to Scrap store! And everyone that plays along will get a $1 giftcard to Misty’s Store at Stuff to Scrap!

Ok today's song is by Trace Adkins

"now a days it's crazy how
a passing storm, a siren sound
can make me drop it all and pick up the phone
to hear her say that all's okay is all I need to know these days
can't wait to see their faces when I get home

and when I bow my head tonight
there'll be no me myself and I
just watch my wife and kids please lord
___ __ _ ___ __ __ ___"


Okay…now here’s what you gotta do!! Please email your guesses to scrappyliciousdesigns@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CDT tonight to get your answers to me (10 pm PDT, 11 pm MDT, 12 am CDT, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win the gift card! So get to guessing! I will post winner on Thursday!! Good luck!!

Don't forget to cast your vote for the CT Packaging!!

Trina  – (October 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM)  

Whoo hoo! I actually remembered to come here on a Tuesday! LOL! Thanks for another fun trivia question - I love this song!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP