One More Day to Vote!

Marie claims that the voting is open until Sunday, not yesterday like I originally said. And since I forgot to take the poll down last night, I'll go with what she said. That means you have ONE MORE DAY to get in your vote for Misty's new CT packaging, ONE MORE DAY to snag this awesome freebie:




and ONE MORE DAY to make a comment that you voted and be entered into a draw to win a $5 GC to Misty's store. Click HERE to see the previews, download the freebie, and enter the draw.
Have a great day!
Jane (Again)

Anonymous –   – (October 11, 2009 at 9:28 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP