THE CREATIVE DIVAS

Hello everyone, it's that time again when you learn a bit more of one of our team members.
Today I'm gonna present you Christine, she is our guest CT!

Made with 5 O'Clock Somewhere

NAME: Christine Field aka Whisper Pink
LOCATION: Seattle
WALADY TO: Marc, my DBF
MOM TO: Jeremy (28), Adam (24), DIH's Brooke (29), Mary (24), DGD's Madison (3), Ashley (3 months)


1 - How long have you been digi-scrapping?
Since October 2005


2 - Are you a scrapper, designer or both?
Scrapper


3 - How many hours a week (on average) do you spend scrapping?
You mean I am suppose to do other stuff??? I scrap basically all my free time, which is alot, couldn't even begin to guess an average!!!


5 things you love:
My family (which goes without saying!!!), digi~scrapping, traveling, Rock Concerts, did I mention digi~scrapping???


5 things that bother you:
Mean people, watching the news, my neighbors (they are loud and dirty), exploited children, and life interupting my digi~scrapping time!!!



Made with 5 O'Clock Somewhere

To know more about Christine visit her blog!
Have a great scrapping day.
See you again in two weeks!
Adriana

JaneAgain  – (October 17, 2009 at 6:27 PM)  

Hi Christine! Nice to meet you. :)

Unknown  – (October 18, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

woohoo! great feature!! Loved reading about you Christine!

Thx Adriana, for putting up this post :)

Whisper Pink  – (October 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM)  

Hiya...it's nice to be on this great team!!! Adriana thanks for putting this post together, you did good girl!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP