Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
This week one lucky person will win a $5.00 giftcard to Misty’s Store at Ginger Scraps!
Ok this week I am going to make it a little harder, lol I want you to tell me the name of this song that has theses lyrics in it by Craig Morgan.

"We sat there five years ago
The doctors let us know, the test showed
She’d have to fight to live, I broke down and cried
She held me and said it’s gonna be alright
She wore that wig to church
Pink ribbon pinned there on her shirt
No room for fear, full of faith
Hands held high singing Amazing Grace
Never once complained, refusing to give up
And I thought I was tough"


Okay…now here’s what you gotta do!! Please email your guesses to scrappyliciousdesigns@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CDT tonight to get your answers to me (10 pm PDT, 11 pm MDT, 12 am CDT, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win the add on kit! So get to guessing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP