In the Purple Spotlight Hybrid Inspiration

Misty's In the Spotlight series has been great to stock up on monochromatic layouts but they're also great for cards. In honor of World Cardmaking Day yesterday, I used the In the Purple Spotlight kit to create one to show you!
Using the In the Purple Spotlight kit, I created the card front in PSE 7.0 and printed it and an extra set of butterflies on textured cardstock.
I cut out the butterflies separately and glittered them to give more texture. I adhered them to the card front using glue dots and fluffed them to give a more 3D dimension after being inspired by these. Voila!

Hope that gives you some inspiration for the week!

Unknown  – (October 4, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

Absolutely amazing! I need to get myself a newer printer!! lol :) Gorgeous job Sharon! Thx for sharing

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM)  

What a wonderful 3-D card idea...lovely!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP