Oldies but Goodies

Hey scrappers! I thought I would post some of my fave personal LOs of this year past. It's been awhile since I've been able to do a layout and boy do I miss creating them! I have lots of calendars to create for Christmas presents this year and I will be importing my LOs into Shutterfly to create a personalized look :)

Check these out. Credits follow (with links to kits if available) underneath each LO





Make a Wish by Stolen Moments


Splash of Spring by Misty O'Brien












Another Day in Paradise Collab by the Gingerscraps Designers (available during Gingerscraps Survivor)



Everyday Adventures by Graham Like the Cracker


Tranquility by Julie Marie


Fairy Garden by Jen Yurko





Glenda  – (October 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

Beautiful!!!! Great collection!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP