Meet another Facebook Fan!

Hello all! I have another fantastic Facebook Fan to introduce to you today!

This is Christin!! Christin is a stay at home mom of 2 kids, her son is 7 and her daughter is 2. She is also an Airman's Wife. She and her husband are high school sweeties, and are very blessed to call Fairchild, AFB home.. for now. They are both from Western Washington, so they take advantage of being so close to home. Christin dabbles in scrap kit design, so feel free to pop on over to her blog and grab some freebies!
Let's get to know a little more about Christin!

1. How long have you been digi scrapping?
I have been digi scrapping for 2 1/2 years. My grandma is actually the one who introduced me to it, and I am so glad she did!

2. How did you discover Misty's designs?

I actually found her from browsing other digi scrappers on Face Book. I checked out her page and was hooked!
3. Did you paper scrap before you digi scrapped?

I bought a couple things and tried it, but it wasn't working for me. Too messy and expensive!


4. What is your favorite kit of Misty's?

I LOVE the Everyday Happenings - {Project 365} Collab kit. I can think of several pages off the top of my head I could do with this kit. I love the ruler element!


5. What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without?

Journaling tags! I try to put some journaling on every layout so years down the road I don't have to try and remember dates and names :)


6. How would you describe your scrapping style?

I think have a traditional style. I love symmetrical lines and using lots of papers. I have been working on making clusters, that seems to be every digi scrappers archenemy!


7. Do you have any other hobbies besides scrapping?

I love to bike ride with my hubby and the kids on the weekends, go to the lake and take photos. I love to volunteer for my son's school, it was a great way to meet other mom's when we first moved to this base.

8. What is your favorite movie?

Ok, kinda cheesy.. but I love "You've Got Mail" Meg Ryan is my favorite!


9. What is your favorite book if you enjoy reading?

I am currently reading "Tumtum and Nutmeg" to my son at bedtime, and I think I am enjoying it just as much, if not more than he is!


10. Do you have a blog that we could link to?

http://www.scrappymomma33.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much Christin for taking the time to answer my questions so we could get to know you better!

And make sure to become a fan of Misty's on Facebook if you haven't already! Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP