The Creative Divas - JANE

Hello everybody, it's that time again, when you are presented to another fabulous Diva.
This month I want to bring your attention for our Jane.
Jane
Northwestern Canada
Married to Joe (yeah, Jane and Joe, lol) and mom to Connor-13, Matei (Ma-TAY) -10, Georgia -6, Abigail -2

1 - How long have you been digi-scrapping?
Just about a year.

2 - Are you a scrapper, designer or both?
Both.

3 - How many hours a week (on average) do you spend scrapping?
Oh my goodness. Waaay too many, lol.

4 - Which programs do you use to make your layouts?
CS4, but my awesome husband is buying me CS5!

5 - How would you describe your scrapping style?
I hate saying eclectic, but I think it's eclectic.

6 - Which scrap forum do you visit the most?
The Digi Chick

5 things you love:
Only 5? Colours. Flowers. Old movies. Grass. Three year olds. Coffee. Fabric.

5 things that bother you:
I don't think there are five things that bother me. I prefer not to get bothered about things. It makes life so much easier. Oh. It bothers me when I tell the kids to clean up their messes, and they say they do, but then they don't. Oh man, does that ever bother me. Oh, and I have Lyme Disease. That bothers me too, but hopefully it will go away, and then I'll just be left with kids not listening to me.

What is your Misty's favorite product?
Tweet! Tweet! for sure. It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere used to be my absolute favourite kit, but then Tweet! Tweet! came along... Oh, but I forgot about FortWilderness. Hmm. I have two favourites. :D Maybe three. ;)

Take a look at Jane's favorite pages.
Camping Girl, kit is Fort Wilderness by Misty.

Let Me Help, kit is Fort Wilderness by Misty.

Some Things Never Change, kit is Tweet! Tweet! by Misty.


Jane is a great designer too. Go to her blog to know a little bit more about her and her designs.
http://littleredscraps.blogspot.com/

See you around!
Have a great scrapping day!
Adriana

Emily's Family  – (April 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

What a cute blog.

www.couponmommyof3.com

Check out the current giveaways

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP