Feeling Flirtatious? How about a New Kit, New Glitter, & a Freebie?

I am typing this blog post while catching up on tonight's episode of Dancing With the Stars. I love this show! I was completely blown away by the troupe of young dancers performing tonight. 

Alright, it's Wednesday and I have a new release for you. It's my newest kit, Flirtatious. I was feeling quite lovey, romantic, flirty, and sassy when I created it. 



And of course, what kit of mine would be complete without the matching glitter?



Both of of these newbies are available at my fabulous new store, Funky Playground Designs, and the kit is 25% off for a limited time. 

For some layout inspiration, check out some layouts by my creative team and FPD's store CT

layout by Karen

layout by Monica

layout by c0r1nn3

layout by Loni

layout by Amanda

layout by Adriana

Adriana, from my creative team, has created an ultra cool freebie for you to enjoy. It's a fab wallpaper for your iPhone! Just add your favorite photo and voila!




And if you're still not a Facebook Fan, add me! Click the FB heart on the top of the right hand column on this blog. Don't miss all of the awesome giveaways for FB fans only.

Have a great week! 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP