iNSD at Funky Playground Designs


And my store is on sale for 40% off all weekend!! I will be adding a few things over the next couple days so watch out for some surprises!

Today, I added a 9 page quick page album for Flirtatious. The QPs were created by my CT and are free with the purchase of Flirtatious. The downloads have already been added to the kit so you'll get them when you purchase the kit. Check out these cute QPs!





So head over to Funky Playground and be part of the action there this weekend! You can win some great prizes, chat with the designers and CT, and pick up some fantastic products at rock bottom prices :)

Stay tuned for more fun over the next 5 days! I may even do some giveaways!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP