New Kit - Tweet! Tweet! & New Store - Funky Playground Designs

I have a new kit, glitter style set, and an add on at my new store, Funky Playground Designs. The kit is Tweet! Tweet! and here's the preview:

Tweet! Tweet! has papers, elements, and a lower alpha. Click the preview to head to my store for a closer look :)




and the glitter styles won't disappoint. The download comes with a PS .asl style file and matching glitter sheets (in jpg format).



And...here's the matching add on. My Facebook fans received this add on for free last week. If you missed it, you can still pick it up in my store




All of these items are 25% off through April 4th. 

And now a little announcement - April is Autism Awareness month (or as TACA likes to call it, Autism Action month). I have joined the efforts to raise money for autism and here's a link to my fundraiser page
Everyone who donates at least $5.00 between now and April 30th, will receive a $10 code to use at one of my stores (your choice!). If you donate at least $100, you'll get a 3 month pass to one of my stores!

ALL of my April sales from both stores will be donated to TACA through this page at the end of the month. Please visit my donation page and read my autism story. This cause is very real and very near to me and my family.

And now back to my new kit, Tweet! Tweet! - here are a few CT layouts featuring the new kit!

Karen

Dana

Carolyn

Missi

Adriana

Come back tomorrow for more CT inspiration! In the meantime, be sure to sign up as a fan on my Facebook Fan page! Just click the Facebook Heart in the right hand column.

Lindi  – (April 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM)  

I done a post about your fundraiser page on my personal blog with some facts about autism if you want to take a look, maybe I can get some more people to help out *crosses fingers*

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP