Welcome to Freebie Friday!

Yay, it's Friday and my first time posting on Misty's blog! Carolyn here (new CT member - hooray) to bring you your FREEBIE! I had the pleasure of working with Misty's new kit, Flirtatious, available at Funky Playground Designs, which has awesome, fun papers and elements:
I love the beautiful blues and greens in this kit, but today I made your freebie out of one of my favorite colors: chocolate...gotta love chocolate! Here it is, hope you like this quickpage (click on the image below to download):



And for those of you still reading, here is the layout I made with it of my very-serious-looking daughter, Jessica:




Have an awesome weekend with lots of scrapping time!

CBH  – (April 16, 2010 at 7:28 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Unknown  – (April 17, 2010 at 5:39 PM)  

I absolutely LOVE this new kit. It's beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP