Everyday Glitter for Studio 365

It's new release Wednesday! I have a set of 9 glitter styles and sheets available in my store at Funky Playground Designs. These styles and sheets are commercial use approved and coordinate with the Studio 365 line at FPD and The Digi Chick. (and it's 10% off for a limited time!)



5 people from my Facebook Fan Page won this set of glitter today! Congrats to Amber M, Carol P, Lindsey I, Maria W, and Heather M. 
If you're not a Facebook Fan, visit my page and "Like" us! Don't miss out on giveaways and exclusive coupons. 

AND, it's almost iNSD! I will have some great deals and freebies available this weekend, stay tuned!

I'm also retiring some products at my Gingerscraps store. Head over there and grab them at a deeply discounted price before they're gone forever on Friday. 

The May Blog Train is taking off soon too! May 1st the train leaves the station and I've whipped up an awesome freebie for you. 

Take care! Happy Scrapping!

Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM)  

Beautiful glitter/colors! Thank you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP