New Release Wednesday!

Hi scrappers! I have 3 products hitting the stores today - a collab, commercial use frames, and custom glitter!

Daybreak Scraps (Dawn) had a fabulous kit idea and she invited Teri's Thing O My Jig's and myself to collab with her. The result is "Elegant Azure" the perfect prom/dance/wedding/girlie kit. There's lots of sparkle and a little birdie told me there might be a glitter freebie later this week, right here on my blog. 


You can pick up this fab collab at Gingerscraps. Check out some layouts by my talented CT:

by Lisa

by Adriana

by Carolyn

by Monica

by Loni

and more CT layouts will follow this week. You should head over to my CT's blogs and pick up some freebies! I heard a rumor a few of them will be offering freebies today. You can access their blogs on the right hand side of my blog ------>

I also have two releases at Funky Playground Designs :)

If you love my glitter but don't always need styles or sheets, pick up my new glitter frames. They are available for commercial and personal use. They are in grey, silver, and black hues to make them easily recolorable.



and I am also offering my services for custom made glitter. For $5.00 you get eight glitter styles and sheets in the color you want. These styles are also CU OK. Designers, you can get the perfect glitter to compliment your kits! (cannot be sold as is, for CU can only be used to create elements, papers, and items for your kit, not sold as accessory in present form). 




Also, a reminder - every single sale at both of my stores this month will be donated to Talk About Curing Autism in honor of Autism Awareness month. If you haven't read out Autism story, scroll down my blog posts this month and check out how Ian is recovering from his diagnosis. You can also donate to TACA by clicking on the following link: http://firstgiving.com/mistyobrien - Everyone who donates at least $5.00 will receive a $10 GC to one of my stores (your choice). 

And, if you want to stay in touch with me, chat on the wall, get access to exclusive sales, freebies, and contests (I am known for giving kits away at a moment's notice!), then become a Facebook Fan and/or follow me on Twitter! I have two little icons at the top of this page, clicking on them will take you to the respective pages. 


 PS - did you notice those frames match perfectly with the Elegant Azure collab? Did ya? :)

I hope everyone has a good day! Happy Scrapping!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP