Tuesday Trivia

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?

For Tuesday Trivia everyone will win a $2.00 Gift Card to Misty’s Shop and One Lucky Winner will get Misty's Fort Wilderness Bundle!! :) (you can click the preview to go to her shop to check out all the goodies it contains!)

For today’s challenge I want you to finish this song lyric by Lifehouse…

“'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all other people. And I don't know why, _ ___’_ ____ __ ____ ___ __ ___.”

Okay…now here’s what you gotta do!! Please email your guesses to yankeeprincess@hotmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PST, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win the add on kit! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!) If you don’t get a response from me about receiving your email please PM at Gingerscraps my user name is ChristieDawn.

jenmcjen  – (August 19, 2009 at 7:01 AM)  

Cool, fun, I just sent my first Tuesday Trivia answer in - yippee! And with the internet, the fact that I've never even heard of Lifehouse didn't matter a bit. haha. Good thing, too, the only music I listen to is NPR - that's right, not really music station - but fun contest!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP