Tuesday Trivia Treat!! :)

Hey guys! I'm guessing you're probably wondering where is the Tuesday Trivia!!?! Well...I'm in Gulf Shores on vacation with my family and I completely forgot about it this morning before heading out to the beach! So...I have a special treat for you...there will be no trivia today...but instead you will be getting my add-on for Misty's "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" kit!! :) How special is that?! :) So enjoy your treat...and I will enjoy the rest of my vacation because here in Gulf Shores...it's always 5 Oclock! :)

Click Preview to Download!

BriannasScrapper  – (August 11, 2009 at 5:38 PM)  

Yeah!! thanks for the add on - what a great addition to the kit!!

Michelle  – (August 11, 2009 at 8:38 PM)  

So cute, thank you!! Have fun on your vaca :)

Anonymous –   – (August 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP