Mojo-a-Go-Go Monday!

The title was Lorry's idea. I like the alliteration AND rhyming! But I liked Misty's and Angie's ideas too, so they can all have the alpha when I'm done.

So, this is your friendly neighbourhood reminder for tomorrow's speed scrap at GingerScraps! Show up...Misty's providing the prize. :) AND, for those of you whose mojo is off hiding with mine, maybe a good party will encourage it to come back!


The times are:
9pm PDT
10pm MDT
11pm CDT
12 midnight EDT

And, since GingerScraps has a speed scrap a day, here are the times for the rest of the week:

Tues Aug 18
12pm PDT
1pm MDT
2pm CDT
3pm EDT

Wed Aug 19
7pm PDT
8pm MDT
9pm CDT
10pm EDT

Thurs Aug 20
9pm PDT
10pm MDT
11pm CDT
12 midnight EDT

Fri Aug 21
1pm PDT
2pm MDT
3pm CDT
4pm EDT

Sat Aug 22
6pm PDT
7pm MDT
8pm CDT
9pm EDT

Sun Aug 23
12pm PDT
1pm MDT
2pm CDT
3pm EDT

So, join us for at least one of these! That's all for today. Have a great day!
Jane (Again, again)

Trina  – (August 17, 2009 at 10:58 AM)  

Thanks for the reminders of the SS - I think my mojo ran off with yours! I havent been motivated for a while now! I hope to make tomorrows for sure - and we'll see about tonights - depends on how late I'm up :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP