Speed Scrap Monday

I need a new name. Speed Scrap Monday is stupid. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll have a contest. I'm in the process of making a fancy new alpha for Misty's kit In the Spotlight. Leave a comment here or over at my blog (CLICK HERE) when you're there, and if I use your suggestion, you can have the alpha for free. I don't have a preview yet (Don't you hate it when I say that? I'm going to be saying it again very soon.) but it's very cool. And very romantic. So put on your thinking caps!

Okay, Misty and Jen are hosting a speed scrap tonight, and since last week's prize was from Misty, this one must be from Jen. I have a feeling it's two more papers from her Summer Wildflowers paper pack (collect all 12!), but I'm not sure. Jen doesn't tell me things. :(



Click on the ad to go to GingerScraps. And while you are there, check out all the other challenges...especially the Monster Challenge. (Guaranteed monster-free!) If you do all the challenges, Scrappy Cocoa will give you a kit of YOUR CHOICE!

So here are the rest of the speed scraps this week:

Tues Aug 11
6pm PDT
7pm MDT
8pm CDT
9pm EDT

Wed Aug 12 -I think I might be hosting this one. :D
7pm PDT
8pm MDT
9pm CDT
10pm EDT


Thurs Aug 13
9pm PDT
10pm MDT
11pm CDT
12am (8/14) EDT

Fri Aug 14
1pm PDT
2pm MDT
3pm CDT
4pm EDT

Sat Aug 15
1pm PDT
2pm MDT
3pm CDT
4pm EDT

Sun Aug 16
6 pm PDT
7pm MDT
8pm CDT
9pm EDT

Isn't that great? There's one every day and you get a participation prize at EVERY ONE!

I think that's it! Have a great day!
Jane (Again)

Lorry  – (August 10, 2009 at 2:02 AM)  

I like speed scraps because they get/keep my mojo going, and nothing makes a title better than rhyming and alliteration, so I offer you:

Mojo-a-Go-Go Monday!

Angie  – (August 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

MOB Speedy Scrap!!! She can be the mob boss!!! lol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP