Tuesday Trivia Winner!!

The correct answer for this weeks Tuesday Trivia is “I can’t keep my eyes off of you.” I love me some Lifehouse! I had 5 ladies participate in this weeks trivia...and these ladies were:
1. Abby
2. daphne
3. Belle
4. Glenda
5. Jennifer (aka Knittinjen)
Thanks ladies for playing along!! And after a run through random.org...the winner is...#4!...
So...Congrats...GLENDA! You won the Fort Wilderness Buddle! Check your email for your code! And everyone make sure to check your emails for your $2.00 codes! Come back next week to play again!

Glenda  – (August 20, 2009 at 8:26 AM)  

WOO HOO!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!....I REALLY LOVE me some Lifehouse now!!!! ;)

Angie  – (August 20, 2009 at 8:27 AM)  

Congrats Glenda!!!!! I love that kit!!

Unknown  – (August 20, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

Congrats Glenda!! Thanks for playing ladies!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP