Fort Wilderness Blog Train - Freebies!





Welcome to our blog train! This is your first stop! My Creative Team is hosting a blog train featuring my kit, Fort Wilderness.


The Fort Wilderness kit, the coordinating glitter, masks, alpha, and the bundle are all 40% off from Friday Aug 28th until Thursday, September 3rd. Click here to check out my store at Gingerscraps!



Here's a cute glitter alpha I whipped up, just for the occasion!



LINK EXPIRED

Also check out my matching Fort Wildnerness FAN blinkie, made my Lindsay of Spinky Dink Scraps! If you love my stuff, steal the blinkie (host on your own photo site please!) and put it on your own blog! Check out Lindsay's blog for more exciting stuff! You can snag the blinkie in the top left column of my blog.



Your next stop on the train is Sharon's blog.

If you get lost, you can always head back here - I have the whole map!

Blog Train Map:

Anonymous –   – (August 27, 2009 at 10:12 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes  – (August 28, 2009 at 3:02 AM)  

Love this alpha! Thank you!! :)

Abby –   – (August 28, 2009 at 7:16 AM)  

Thank you for the freebie!

* Lee  – (August 30, 2009 at 7:33 AM)  

Thank you SO MUCH for your AWESOME contribution! :D

JaneAgain –   – (August 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM)  

Thanks so much for a GLITTER alpha! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP