Throwback Thursday

Hi Everyone! Leilanie here to bring you Throwback Thursday. Today is also Thanksgiving and I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US readers! On to the kit, today I chose to showcase Behind the Lens.



This kit is collab with Girl Boy Girl designs. It is such a beautiful kit, I loved working with it! Here is my page, I used the kit to create the title page for my scrap journal. I also used Misty's "L" template for this page.



Hope you enjoyed today's post! Happy Thanksgiving!

-Leilanie

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 8:52 AM)  

I love both the kit and the alpha templates!! You created an adorable page!

Thanks for reminding me about the templates, I think I might use one for a Christmas gift!!

Becki
crazsquaw

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP