LO Highlights

I was browsing through some galleries and came across some gorgous LO's using Misty's kits. I thought it would be a great time to go ahead and highlight some of these LO's and of course each one will be linked so you can all go leave some love.

The first layout I have to show you was created by AmieN1 using Beautiful Dreamer which is a collab between Misty O'Brien Designs and Scrappin' Serenity. She also used Misty's Border Up Commercial Use Borders.



Next up I have a LO created by kimmyscraps using Misty's kit Lola.


Last but not least I have this fabulous LO created by scrappinbella using Misty's newest kit Scrap On.


So there you have it, and of course I could go on and on and on, there are just so many beautiful creations in all of the galleries around digi-land. Please remember to go and leave these girls some LO love, they would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you haven't already done so, go ahead and sign up for Misty's newsletter so you don't miss out on any sneak peeks, coupons, freebies or anything else Misty may have up her sleeve. You can also "like" her on Facebook as well.

Kate!  – (November 24, 2010 at 6:16 AM)  

These are all absolutely gorgeous! :-) Great picks!

Jacque  – (November 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM)  

These are awesome picks! :) Love them all!

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 9:23 AM)  

I agree, these are totally gorgeous!!

I don't have the Lola kit yet, I think I need to get it!!

Becki aka crazsquaw

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP