Contest time!



Here in the US, we will celebrate Thanksgiving later this month. My life is so full of blessings that I have lots to be thankful for. Don't you? But to make this a little more fun and a little more challenging let's play what I like to call: "Count your Blessings in Disguise"!

For the contest this month, post a comment here that tells us what you're thankful for, but the twist is, it needs to be something doesn't necessarily look like a blessing at first glance. Here's my example: I'm thankful for a sink full of dirty dishes that I have to clean, because it means my family has been fed.

Post your comment here before midnight eastern time on Saturday, November 13. I'll randomly pick a winner and announce it here on the 14th. Leave an email address or check back to see if you've won $5 GC to Misty's store at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns.

So now it's your turn...what are you thankful for?

Bobbie –   – (November 8, 2010 at 5:46 AM)  

Misty, I am thankful for the messy beds and dirty clothes because I know my children are safe and warm every time I see them.

Stef  – (November 8, 2010 at 6:10 AM)  

I am thankful that I have to get up to pee repeatedly all night, because it means my unborn baby is exactly where she needs to be, growing larger and stronger each day. I am also thankful for the hours I spent folding and hanging tiny clothes all weekend, because it means my 2 year old is warm and safe and healthy.

Becki aka Crazsquaw  – (November 8, 2010 at 7:33 AM)  

What an awesome challenge!!

I am thankful that I have to clean up after my animals every day...because it means I am surrounded by critters who are healthy and loved. And it also means that the kittens (I am fostering, 8 wks old) are better off than in the park they were found in.



celestialgrace@hotmail.com

Michele  – (November 8, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

I am thankful for a dish full of dishes because it means that we have the blessing of having food to eat on them and that we had a nice family breakfast this morning.

Brenian's Designs  – (November 8, 2010 at 4:59 PM)  

I am thankful for my son bugging me while I am on the pc as that means he is growing and is able to stand up and come over to me.

Jennifer  – (November 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM)  

I am thankful to when I have stacks of folded, clean clothes needing to be put away...because it means that I was able to get through at least some of the dirty laundry in the basket! In our busy household, there are days I just don't get to it.

jeneric543@yahoo.com

Daydreamer  – (November 10, 2010 at 5:49 AM)  

I am thankful for the toys I step on all day because that meant my son had a great day playing.

Tamara  – (November 10, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

I have been thinking about this all day. I am thankful for all the mismatched socks, because when I get to that part it means I am at the end of the laundry.

Lynn  – (November 10, 2010 at 6:31 PM)  

I'm thankful for my annoying students...because it means I have a job :)

The FOUR Wheeler's  – (November 10, 2010 at 7:30 PM)  

I am thankful that I can't fit into any of my jeans- because that means this little baby boy in my tummy is growing big & strong! :)

photom –   – (November 11, 2010 at 6:50 AM)  

I am thankful for a vehicle that works well enough to get me to where I'm going, only if I'm patient, because it means that I don't have a car payment.

Heather  – (November 11, 2010 at 7:32 AM)  

I am thankful for the lack of privacy and interference that comes with living with your parents, because that means my little family has a roof over their heads while my husband looks for a job.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP