November 3rd Tip/Tutorial

I'm a day early too- but I have to work tomorrow & didn't want to forget to get this up for you guys!

I want to share with you my favorite place to print off my digital scrapbook pages and projects! Instead of spending a fortune on a wide format printer and more ink than you can imagine, you can have your pages printed for a great price with fantastic quality!

I do almost all my pages 12 x 12. I've printed all over the place and here's my opinions:
1. The big-box-warehouse-but-cheap-to-print store always cuts off borders and prints on flimsy photo paper = I hate them!!
2. Other online sites print great quality, but still on that paper that just feels too flimsy for me. I like the feel of a thicker, cardstock-like page and there is only ONE place I've found that not only uses that sorta paper, but has FANTASTIC quality and customer service!









Pages to Treasure was founded by two moms who digital scrapbooked and wanted their digital scrapbook pages on high quality paper at affordable prices. They offer a fantastic product and excellent service. They even print a FREE sample page (one of your layouts free of charge!) After receiving my sample page (and LOVING it!) I have ordered many times from them. My favorite thing about their paper is it DOES NOT show any fingerprints! All pages are shipped super fast & packaged so well that I've never experienced a bent corner. After my last order- I was sent not only a fantastic coupon for myself and a friend, but also a !!!HAND-WRITTEN!!! thank you card. I was given Erin's email address to contact if I had ANY problems or comments/suggestions. When was the last time you've had such personal customer service in this day and age!?


Check out their blog
http://www.printpages.blogspot.com
for current coupons, give-aways and sales!



Erin has even offered this coupon to our readers!







I hope you're as happy with your printed pages as I have been! And just so you know- I am in no way paid or receive any spoofs (except the coupon I gave above) to brag about them! ;)



~Amie

Corie  – (November 2, 2010 at 7:17 PM)  

They do a fantastic job and are sweethearts to boot. :) Great job, ladies thanks for all your hard work!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP