Featured Layout!

Hi everyone!  Kimmy Scraps here to bring you the Featured Layout!  Do you ever just browse the gallery for inspiration??  I do all the time.  I find it very therapeutic and if I'm ever stuck, I just go wondering through the gallery.  Sometimes it helps me decide on a kit and sometimes it helps me determine where my layout is going to go.  I've been keeping an eye out on Misty's gallery at FPD and ran across this wonderful layout by AmieN1.  I love the clustering she did around the photos.  I also love how she did her title and the journaling!



You can browse through her gallery here to get some great inpiration.

Amie used Misty's new kit "Scrap On!"  You can really see how versatile this kit is.  Not only can you use it for everyday fun but the colors are also perfect for Christmas layouts.  You can really see the variety by browsing Misty's gallery here.  Here is a preview of the kit and don't forget to go pick it up in the store.


I hope you have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!  
Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP