Let me introduce to you


1 Who are you ?  Amie
2 What is a 'must have' item you put on your pages? Photos!  I cannot scrap a page without photos!  2nd favorite would be flowers- I LOVE flowers!3 How long have you been on a CT, and who do you CT for?  I'm a guest for misty for November.  I have only been a guest prior for Amanda Carlson's Designs for the month of August.  I have only been digi-scrapping for about a year maybe.4 What other things you do besides digiscrapping? I do a lot of paper crafting- cardmaking, paper scrapbooking.  I also like to read.  I spend most of my free time playing and caring for my daughter and soon to be SON!  I'm due to have our baby boy March 2011.5 Please tell us where you are located in the world. What is your favorite thing about where you live?  I live in Olympia, WA.  I love that it's so pretty and green (even if it means we have to have the rain for that!)  Also, we take advantage of how beautiful and close everything is here- Pacific ocean & Olympic & Cascade Mountains are only an hour away!6 What is a favorite technique or style of yours? Not sure what "styles" there are- but I like the look of traditional paper scrapping- even on my digital pages.  I am not a big fan of the fantasy pages/kits.


My favorite Layout is my favorite picture I've ever taken of my daughter (last christmas).  I used Misty's In the Purple Spotlight Kit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 Who are you ?  Jacque aka Get 2 Scrappin'2 What is a 'must have' item you put on your pages?  I love stitching and frames!3 How long have you been on a CT, and who do you CT for?   I joined my first CT about 3 months ago and now I create for HD Creations, Scrap Happens to Me, Designing Divas, AnDi Designs, and the Stuff to Scrap store.  I also work on marketing teams for Ginger Scraps and My Life and Scrap.4 What other things you do besides digiscrapping?  My only other 'hobby' is watching sports on tv.  I love basketball, baseball, football, even wrestling!5 Please tell us where you are located in the world. What is your favorite thing about where you live?  I live in a small town in NH, USA.  I am originally from a big city in FL.  The thing I love the most about NH is the fall when the leaves change.  It's beautiful!6 What is a favorite technique or style of yours?  I am still learning - I have only been digi-scrapping since April of this year so I don't really have a style yet.  I love how white space layouts look - I'm trying to get better at that! 

This is my favorite layout !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1 Who are you ? Glynis (aka gracelikerain) -- wife, mom, wanna-be writer, and addicted digi-scrapper living in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, USA.
2.Did you paper scrap before you digi-scrapped?  I paper scrapped for several years and it took me about a year of doing both before making the switch in 2004. I rarely look back and get my paper fix in by doing cards and some hybrid projects.3.What is your favorite season, and what is your favorite season to scrap? I love autumn. Where I live we definitely have four seasons and this time of warm days and cool nights is my very favorite. And as far as scrapping, all seasons are fair game!
4.What is something you wish you were better at? I'm a very logical, symmetrical kind of person, so I wish I could let my inner artist out once in a while and scrap outside the norm. I enjoy looking at art journals, collages, and fantasy layouts, but I just don't create that way.5.What is your favorite subject to scrap? Of course my children (who are 8 and 10) and my extended family, but I also enjoy creating and sharing pages about my faith.
6.Do you have a favorite snack or drink while creating?  Gotta have a cup of coffee or tea and I'll eat anything with peanut butter on it!

I love products that can stretch my scrapping stash, so one of my favorite products of Misty's is the Border Up commercial Use borders and I also love her glitter styles!

So i hope you enjoyed learning to now us a bit better !
And whish you all a nice day

Melanie

Glynis  – (November 11, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

So much fun to get to know everyone!!

Becki aka Crazsquaw  – (November 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

Thanks for telling us all about yourselves...love to look through your galleries :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP