Facebook Fan Spotlight!!!

It is time for us to get to know another of Misty's Facebook Fans a little better. Today I want to introduce you to Macy!!
Hey there everyone, I'm so excited to be featured on Misty's blog!!! A little about me...my name is Macy Goode and I'm a native Montanan (Go Cats!!!), I love living here..it's the most gorgeous place in the world. I've been married to my super awesome, very patient husband for nine years now and during that time we've produced two very energetic boys. We love to hang out with our families and play on the lake that we live on. I'm a certified dental assistant...yep..I'm a spit sucker by day...LOL, I work so I can support my scrapbook addiction!

How long have you been digi scrapping?
I've been digi scrapping for two years now, I had been a traditional scrapbooker for years and decided to be a consultant for Creative Memories where I was first introduced to the digi world. I havn't got off the computer since!!

What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without?
The one scrapbooking item I couldn't live without??....my computer, hands down. I never want to cut or glue a piece of paper by hand for as long as I live!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could live ANYWHERE, it would have to be Kauai. We visited Kauai last Fall and I just fell in love with it. A facsinating place, full of beauty..and it was warm which is a bonus.

What's your favorite movie?
I don't think I could chose ONE movie to be my favorite!! I looooove Fever Pitch, Sweet Home Alabama, The Notebook..but my current favorite has to be Eclipse. Um yah, I'm a Twilight Saga junkie!! I just heard that Taylor Lautner is in MY town and I'm seriously considering camping out at his hotel after I put the kids to sleep. ha ha

What's your favorite book?
I love to read, I love it when a book completely captures my attention and I can't put it down until it's finished. My current favorite is Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.

What is your favorite kit of Misty's?
My favorite kit of Misty's has to be Tweet! Tweet!, it's been a perfect package to use with photo's of my new nephew. I love the colors, the textures and the little birdies are adorable!!


Macy also shared her favorite layout made with Misty's kit Tweet! Tweet! Look at that cute baby! This is SO cute!!

Thank you so much Macy for being our Facebook Fan feature this time. And if you haven't already make sure become a fan of Misty's designs on Facebook. We want to spotlight you!!

Unknown  – (July 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM)  

Woot Woot!! Loved reading about you, Macy!!

I went to school to be a dental assistant too, but turns out I'm not as coordinated as I thought! LOL
Those who can't do, Teach, right?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP