Purple Love and a Freebie :)

This past week has been a whirlwind at this house. We've been busily getting ready for our garage sale on Friday and I have been dealing with a  recurrence of Trigeminal Neuralgia pain. Ick. Fortunately for me, I've been able to sneak in some design time here and there. I am working on a really cute mini for the upcoming Funky Playground Designs blog train (yes, it's a freebie for a limited time!). FPD is also having a $1 sale on all Studio 365 products this weekend for our monthly Lost & Found Sale. I have a new product for that also! No sneak peeks just yet, but you might be able to catch something on my Facebook in the next day or so.

Here's the FPD flyer to hang on to so you don't forget!



Last year, I released a monochromatic style kit at my former store and have
decided to re-release it here at FPD. It's my "In the Purple Spotlight"
kit. If you remember, it was from a series of mini kits. I hope to get the
rest of the minis out soon but wanted to give new fans a chance to grab one
of my favorite kits.



Here are a few layouts created by my talented CT
(left to right, top to bottom): Dana, Adriana, Christie, Monica, and Trina






For a limited time, I have a BOGO offer on my Photo Templates! Buy the
Complete Letter Template Set and get the Complete Number Set for FREE! Just
add both products to your cart and the discount will show at checkout.



And here's your freebie! It's the matching Gel Alpha for In the Spotlight. 
Freebie is available until Sunday July 18th and will then be moved into the store. 


Link Expired


Have a great day and happy scrapping!


Anonymous –   – (July 15, 2010 at 11:43 AM)  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP