So Kaleidoscopic

Ian and Aidan, photo by Janie O.

Summer is my second favorite time of year. I am usually partial to the late summers, early fall. You know, the wonderfully seasoned "Indian Summers?" I am not a lover of scorching temps. Which is why I love Seattle. The thermometer registers a temp near perfect and I have been known to smile when it rains. Last weekend my husband and I went to visit my mother and sister over in Belltown. I have location envy. About 3 years ago, the hubs and I moved from the Seattle area and I have been itching to go back. My sister's place just reaffirms my desire. Hubs and I explored new locations and did some geocaching in town. We also sent out a few resumes, keep your fingers crossed :) Maybe someday soon I will be creating my designs while overlooking Alki Beach. 

Speaking of summer, July can get get a little hot in the States. The designers at Funky Playground Designs are bringing you a sweet treat of a July Playgroup so you can stay in your air conditioned homes and scrap your hearts out. Michelle Batton introduced a bright, colorful, skittle-esque color palette and here's what I've come up with (all previews are clickable):





I immediately thought of those bits and pieces of colored flair in a kaleidoscope. There are 14 papers and 28 elements.  FPD creative team member, Corinne, is creating a special QP Pack that will be available free with purchase for everyone who buys this kit through the end of July. If the QP pack is not yet in the store at the time you purchase the kit, I will email you a code to pick it up as soon as it's ready. The kit will also be 20% off Friday, Saturday, and through Sunday July 11th.

My CT and the FPD CT came up with some stunning layouts 

(Clockwise L to R by Lisa, Christie, Sherly, and Adriana)

Also, do you remember when I released my Commercial Use Grab Bag No 1. a couple weeks ago? Well that grab bag has been separated and revealed. The four CU products are available now:



For a limited time, I'm also having a BOGO offer on my Photo Templates! Buy the Complete Letter Template Set and get the Complete Number Set for FREE! Just add both products to your cart and the discount will show at checkout. These have been a huge hit with scrappers :)



For now, I will be staying out of the sunshine as much as possible. I have a ton of good books to get to and lots of HBO and Showtime to watch! Stay cool, have fun, scrap your heart out!


Misty


PS - ShanMomto4 is offering a free add on with ANY Funky Playground $5 purchase


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP