Getting to Know You: The Misty Edition



Everyday, I try to post a getting to know you question on my Facebook Fan Page for my followers. It's a fun exercise that lets everyone learn a little bit about one another. Just last weekend the topic of Geocaching came up and who knew there were so many geocachers as fans! It's fantastic!

Here's a Q&A to get to know me a little better....


  1. What were your favorite 5 TV programs as a kid? Saved by the Bell definitely, I watched all the way through the college years and recorded the Zack and Kelly wedding on VCR!, Blossom, Full House, Dawson's Creek, My So Called Life
  2. What are your 5 favorite TV programs as an adult? Dexter, US of Tara, True Blood, Weeds, Big Love.
  3. What are your hobbies? Geocaching, Reading, Digital Scrapbooking, Photography, and basically anything I can do that's creative. 
  4. Name the last 5 books you've read: Ok, so my FB fans got me started on the Stephanie Plum series books by Janet Evanovich, and I have been reading them out of order! Here's my last 5 books: Hot Six, Fearless Fourteen, Lean Mean Thirteen, Twelve Sharp, Finger Lickin' Fifteen.
  5. Which actress would play you if your life were portrayed as a movie? Christina Ricci. When I was a kid, about the same time she was in Casper, everyone noticed the uncanny similarities between us. If I could lose 50lbs those resemblances would be more apparent. She's an awesome actress and I loved her in the movie, The Opposite of Sex. 
  6. What did you do before the Internet? Wow, I think I was around 14 the first time I got on the internet, way back when AOL was on its earliest versions. Before that, I know my friends and I were outside more. I really can't remember a world before the Internet!
  7. What are your 5 favorite smells? Fresh cut grass (there used to be a Yankee candle with that scent and I absolutely cannot find it!), food stands at the fair, baby powder, chlorine, the ocean (not the seaweed smell but the salt water in the air smell).
  8. What are your 5 favorite movies? Serendipity, Father of the Bride, The Hangover, Blades of Glory, Sixteen Candles. My favorites change frequently, but Seredipity is always Number 1. 
  9. Chocolate makes me.... It makes me a very happy woman. Since the birth of my second child, chocolate has been a big part of my life. I am beginning to understand why women have all those little sayings about chocolate stitched on pillows. 
  10. What's your biggest accomplishment to date? Becoming a mother. Enuf said. :)

If you have any questions you'd like me to answer, email me at mistobrien at gmail dot com. 

Now, fill free to do the same blog post on your own blog and leave a comment here with the link to your blog! I'd love to read them. 

Oh, and I have added those nifty share buttons to appear after every post. I'd love for you to share my posts with your friends. 

Have a great day!

Misty

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP