New Products in the Stores!

I have two new products in the stores for you!

The first is a Gingerscraps exclusive and is a coordinating Glitter Styles set for Miss Erin's Scraps Halloween Town. If you've already gotten the kit, pick up these styles! They are CU friendly too. There is an asl file and JPEG glitter sheets for use in other programs - installation instructions for PSE and PS included.



Next, I have a Brag Book album created by Little Red Scraps. She used my Fort Wilderness kit to create 10 4x6 quick pages. You can get these at Gingerscraps or Stuff to Scrap for only $2.50!




And I have a freebie for you! It's from my Fort Wilderness Kit and my Action Series Template Set! :) Have a fun day!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP