THE CREATIVE DIVAS & A 50% OFF SALE for iDSD!

Hello everyone, I'm back!
I had a terrible week a few days ago, my computer just died on me! But thanks to my very tech talented husband I have all my files intact and my computer it's running like new. Thanks honey!

First off, Misty is having a 50% off sale at her stores at Gingerscraps and Stuff to Scrap! The sale runs through Sunday, so head over and pick up your wishlist kits for half off! Happy iDSD!

Now, I want to present to you my very talented friend Lisa!

Made with 5 O'Clock Somewhere


NAME: Lisa Ladd
LOCATION: Beautiful State of Maine
WALADY TO: Steve
MOM TO: Aidan 6 and Alex 4

1 - How long have you been digi-scrapping?
Approx. 2 years maybe a little less

2 - Are you a scrapper, designer or both?
Have tried both but definately just a scrapper! (ADRIANA INSERT - She is a great designer too!)

3 - How many hours a week (on average) do you spend scrapping?
Oh my gosh, probably 10...

5 things you love:
My children, camping, the ocean, naptime and family time.

5 things that bother you:
Liars, tailgaters, dirtiness, when my children dont pick up after themselves.

layout made by Charmaine of WyldWebDesigns


To know more about Lisa visit her blog!


Look what is waiting for you there, an awesome QP!!!


Have a great scrapping day.
See you again in two weeks!
Adriana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP