$2 Tuesday @ Stuff To Scrap!


Hi everyone! It's $2 Tuesday and I have the following products on sale at Stuff to Scrap, today only, for just $2! That's up to a 60% savings!!

You can pick up my awesome mega collection of 15 Commercial Use glitters, for use in all programs,


or my sweet little Woodland Park Zoo kit (I drew that bird and other animals, can you believe it?)


or my most recent kit, In the Emerald Spotlight - a mini from the Spotlight line


or my super fun mega kit, Fort Wilderness


Take your pick, or take them all - they are only $2.00 each for today only!
I have lots of other regular priced $2.00 items in the store too (glitters, alphas, even a mask set!)
Come check them out at Stuff to Scrap

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP