Esty Sunday!


Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Here where I am it's 72 degrees and sunny. It's a little weird that all the leaves are off of the trees, but I'm going to the gym in shorts and a t-shirt!

I wanted to remind everyone that Misty has a brand new Facebook fan page and right now there's a little contest going.
Sign up to be a fan and leave a comment on the wall telling us either who referred you or how you found out about the page and we will enter you to win a $10 GC to one of Misty's stores!

Contest ends Tuesday 11:59pm PST

Winner will be announced by Friday!

Go here to become a fan!

Now onto my fabulous Etsy finds for the day.

Normally I don't like to choose finds that are on the front page because many people already see them. However, I couldn't post today without showing you this amazing necklace that I found at florabond.

LOOK at this incredible necklace!




I personally couldn't pull it off, but I never thought I could lust over a necklace. AMAZING!

I don't mean to have so many pieces of jewelry today, but this was super cute too! You can get it at just1life2live. It's super cute for only $6.50!



And last but certainly not least, I found these beautiful photo cards from It's My Nature.




Thanks for hanging with me today. Come back next Sunday for another group of beautiful Etsy items.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP