Etsy Sunday!

It's Monica here again with another Etsy Sunday. But first, we have some great stuff going on and a little birdie told me that there is more great stuff to come this week!!!

Misty has some new QP albums that her CTs have made. They are available at Stuff to Scrap and Gingerscraps.

Here are the previews:

First up, Jane of Little Red Scraps has made an amazing 10 page brag book for you using Misty's Fort Wilderness. Look an how beautiful this is!



Next up is a set of 8-12 x 12 QP's from Adriana using Misty's In the Emerald Spotlight kit. WOW!




And last, there are the QP's from me using Misty's In the Purple Spotlight.




So now that we got that stuff out of the way, we get to see some AMAZING things from Etsy!

This first item is from stampshandmadeforyou. You can get personalized self-ink stamps custom made! This is GREAT if you are a hybrid scrapper, scrap-for-hire, or a card maker. You can get anything made with these. I love them!!!





This adorable skirt from LittleMissyMe is my next find. I love it!




Finally, I am bringing you a corn cob pen. Yep, you heard me. This cool pen made out of a corn cob is just one of the fun things you can get at EbsensPens.



Thanks for spending some of your Sunday with me. If you find something cool at Etsy, leave a comment so that I can check it out!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP