Serious Case of the Mondays?

The title says it all. What do you do when you are feeling allergic and just flat out icky? I personally like to look at things that are pretty, SPARKLY, and preferably something Disney. I looooooooove Misty's "Just Married" kit. It reminds me of Cinderella and Prince Charming, of my wedding day, and of happier non-monday- days. :-)


And with a price of only $2.99, what reason could you possibly have for not scurrying over RIGHT NOW and buying it? If only to just look at it. :-)

I used this kit to do a scrapbook page for my mom for what would have been her 30th anniversary.  The boy and girl in it even look like my parents- and Cinderella is her favorite character ever. So here's my layout:


Well how about that...after this post I already feel better! I hope you are having a most lovely Monday (is that possible?!) If you have a particularly happy and pretty (Sparkly!) layout, would you pretty please link to it in a comment?? I would LOVE to see it!
Hugs!
Kate

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP