Oldie but Goodie

Happy monday!!! Wendy here to bring you all a special post for a very special kit of Misty O'Brien:"Mardy Party", for me is special because I won it in a little contest of Misty at DST before I was one of her CT member and I use it to do a LO of my dad and I want to share it in a QP with all of you.




A FREE QP for you all.

CBH  – (January 17, 2011 at 10:39 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Becki aka Crazsquaw  – (January 18, 2011 at 9:13 PM)  

Awesome QP! I love that kit...need to go check out the shoppe right now!

Anonymous –   – (January 19, 2011 at 1:24 AM)  

Hum... the ling to dowload is broken ?
Message : erreur 404 file not found !

Wendy  – (January 19, 2011 at 6:11 AM)  

I'am sorry for the error, dont know what happened, already fix the link, hope it works .

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP