New Releases - January 7th!

Happy New Year!

 I am participating in Project 365 again this year. Last year, I didn't even last a month so I am hoping to really stay committed in 2011. If you're interested in tracking my blog progress, you can head over to 365 O'Brien Moments for all the news.

In the meantime, I have been designing up a storm! I have 3 products releasing today, and two of them are CU OK. (All images are clickable)

The first is a set of Love Doodles. All of them were hand drawn by myself in Illustrator and they are saved as .png files. There are a total of 16 doodles and a bonus heart brush (.abr file) included.




I'm also starting a line of P365 items called My Life: {Project 365). The first item available is a set of Glitter Sunburst Papers. My creative team did a fantastic job of showing you how easy it is to incorporate them into almost any layout. They're versatile!






Credits clockwise from top left: LO by amieN using Glitter Sunburst Papers and CU Glitter Spray, LO by crazsquaw using Glitter Sunburst Papers and soon to be released Let Them Eat Cake, LO by gracelike rain using Glitter Sunburst Papers and soon to be released Let Them Eat Cake, and LO by Sonshinekate using Glitter Sunburst Papers and Behind the Lens Collab with Girl Boy Girl Designs


and lastly, I put my CU Glitter Sprays in the store for anyone who missed them as a freebie during the Funky Days of December promo on the FPD blog last month. There is a newly included glitter brush that was not in the freebie download. The sprays and brush are both CU OK.




Here's a sneak peek of one of my new releases next Friday, Jan 14th. It's part of the FPD January Playgroup




  


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP