Layout of the Day

Good morning peeps!

This is Becki and I hope you are having an awesome middle of the week-today's my Monday, so I'll let you know how that goes, LOL!

I'm here today to show off the LOTD-I chose this page by akhn for several reasons. I love that it is a 2-pager, I love the simplicity of it and the journaling. I also love the date stamps she put on the corners of the frames!

I think this page ROCKS and deserves to be shown off...how about you all go and give her some love too?

                       http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32775

Kos med papir og saks  – (January 28, 2011 at 5:00 AM)  

thank you so much for choosing my page. You made my weekend :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP